What is Dialysis?
The kidneys purify your blood by removing waste and excess fluid from your body. This waste is sent to the bladder to be eliminated when you urinate.
Dialysis performs the function of the kidneys if they’ve failed. According to the National Kidney Foundation, end-stage kidney failure occurs when the kidneys are performing at only 10 to 15 percent of their normal function.
Dialysis is a treatment that filters and purifies the blood using a machine. This helps keep your fluids and electrolytes in balance when the kidneys can’t do their job.
Dialysis has been used since the 1940s to treat people with kidney problems.
How are we Different?
Today, many of the hospitals are having dialysis service and are helping the patients get a new life. It is now commonly provided service in almost all the hospitals.
But the best hospital is that one, which brings extraordinary out of ordinary.
Ojas hospital has a different perspective of using dialysis mechanism and hence stands different from other hospitals.
Here are some points on how Dialysis of Ojas Hospital is different.
- Ojas Hospital provides dialysis service under the guidance of able and qualified nephrologists. There is a separate team of skilled doctors for the dialysis work.
- One of the points of focus is that a dialyser is not used for the second time. Yes, there is a new dialyser every time you get dialysis. There is no reuse of dialyser.
- Single-use filters have proven to be most beneficial and effective. We too at Ojas use just the single use filters for the work of dialysis.
- As per the norms and duty, doctors at Ojas Super Specialty Hospital follow universal precautions while performing a dialysis.
- We here have a 24*7 emergency dialysis facility which is ever ready. May it be 2 in the early morning or 2 at the high afternoon. Efficiency is always maintained.
- We also have a Critical Care Team available all the time in case an emergency occurs.
- Dialysis usually is very expensive, which many can’t afford. But we, here at Ojas Hospital offer the dialysis services at the most economical prices.
Dialysis Department at Ojas Super Specialty Hospital is run under the able guidance of Dr Ajay Goyal, Senior Nephrologist who has been trained from PGI Chandigarh and also has worked as Assistant Professor in Nephrology Department of PGI Chandigarh.
Visit Ojas Super Specialty Hospital to experience the extraordinary medical services which have proven to bring miracles to the lives.