Welcome to the Department of Neurology & Neurosurgery
The Department of Neurosciences provides patient care services for a wide range of neurosurgical and neurological disorders. The Department is the primary referral center for patients with complex brain and spine orders.
The Neurosciences Team at Ojas Hospital is considered among the best and one of the leading centers in India. As one of the leading Neurosurgery Center in the country, we offer surgical experience and expertise that few others can match. Our team’s professional proficiency is complimented with our endeavor to treat our patients with compassion, care, competence and a firm commitment to ethical medical practices.
We use the most modern techniques in treating all the brain and spine disorders lesions in children, adults and elderly with minimally invasive and microscopic approaches. Our objective is to use the newest proven techniques without compromising patient safety, surgical goals and outcomes. Our unceasing effort is to minimize treatment related complications and to improve patient’s quality of life.
- Modular Operation Theater with laminar air hose
- 32 – Slice CT Scan
- 1.5 T MRI
- Operating Microscope
- All Equipment’s for Neurosurgical procedures
- Separated fully equipped ICU’s with experienced staff
- CUSA – Cubitron Ultrasonic Aspirator
- Critical Care Team
- EMG, EEG, Nerve Conduction Studies
- Brain Tumors
- Spinal Tumors
- MISS (Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgeries)
- Cerebral Aneurysms and AVM’s
- Transsphenoidal Pituitary Surgery
- Stroke – Intracranial Bleed & Infarct
- CSF Rhinorrhoea
- Hydrocephalus – Adult & Pediatric
- Cervical Spine Surgery for Disc, Stenosis, OPLL
- Lumbar Disc Surgery – Microdisectomy & Endoscopic Disectomy
- Lumbar Spine Surgery for Stenosis and Spondylolisthesis
- All Range of Pediatric Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Instrumentation – Pedicle Screws and Plates
- Pediatric Neurosurgery – Tumors
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- 24 hour Trauma for Brain and Spine Injuries and Neurosurgical & Neurological Emergencies.
- Fully dedicated Neurocritical team.
Fully equipped physiotherapy center with trained staff for Neurosurgery cases.
- Digital XRay
- 1.5T MRI
- 32 Slice CT Scan
- Cerebral DSA
- CT Angio
- Nerve Conduction Studies