The Department of Radiology is equipped with the latest equipment for routine as well as specialized Radiological procedures.
- X Ray Machine.
- Ultrasound GE Logic P9
- Portable Ultrasound GE Vivid
- 32 Slice CT- Siemens
Routine Screening ultrasound of abdomen and breast for early detection of malignancy/cancer.
All routine emergency X-Ray, Ultrasound (FAST), Doppler, CT for Blunt and Penetrating Trauma.
- Paediatric – All drainage procedures
- Adult – Arterial and Vinoms interventions, Drainage Procedures, Biliary interventions, Guided blocks/injections
- USG guided injection for shoulder and joint disease.
- All routine diagnostic evaluations – X-Rays, Ultrasounds/Doppler Study, and CT Scans including CT Angiography, 3D Reconstruction.
- CT /Ultrasound Guided FNAC and Biopsy.
Restorative and Rehabilitation
- Ultrasound and CT guided blocks for chronic pain management.
- Pain Relief – Celiac Plexus Block.