How Ojas Hospital is proving to be a boon for Neurosurgery treatment
Neurosurgery is a medical speciality related to the surgical treatment, prevention, diagnosis, and rehabilitation of disorders that affect any part of the nervous system, including the spinal cord, brain, peripheral nerves, and cerebrovascular system.
The Institute of Brain and Spine Surgery patient care services for a vast range of neurosurgical disorders. It is the major referral centre for patients with complex brain and spine disorders.
The Institute of Brain and Spine Surgery is located in Ojas hospital which is one of the best super speciality hospital in the region. Team Ojas is highly qualified and experienced and professional proficiency which is complemented with its endeavour to treat the patients with care, compassion, competence and a firm commitment to ethical medical practices.
The Neurosurgery team uses the latest techniques in treating all the brain and spine disorders in children, adults and elderly with minimally invasive and microscopic approaches.
The aim being to use the latest but proven techniques without compromising patient safety, surgical goals and outcomes. Our unceasing effort is to minimize treatment-related complications and to improve quality of life of our patients and has the latest medical equipments, suitable infrastructure, and facilities for providing the best care for a neurosurgery patient.
Some of the facilities which make Ojas Hospital, the best hospital in Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh and Himachal Pradesh –
- Modular Operation Theater with laminar air flow-1
- Fully equipped ICU with experienced ICU staff-2
- 32 – Slice CT Scan-6
- EMG, EEG and Nerve Conduction Studies-5
- CUSA – Cavitron Ultrasonic Aspirator-10
- Critical Care Team-4
- All Equipment for Neurosurgical procedures-8
- Operating Microscope-9
- C-Arm Image Intensifier-11
- 1.5 T MRI
Neurosurgery Treatment and Procedures
The Neurosurgery Team at Ojas Hospital has the equipment and expertise to treat the most complex neurosurgical problem. Some of the conditions are as follows –
- Brain Tumours
- Transsphenoidal Pituitary Surgery-Microscopic and Endoscopic.
- Cerebral Aneurysms and AVM’s
- Spinal Tumours
- CSF Rhinorrhoea
- Lumbar Disc Surgery – Microdiscectomy & Endoscopic Discectomy
- Stroke – Intracranial Bleed & Infarct
- Cervical Spine Surgery for Disc, Stenosis, OPLL
- Lumbar Spine Surgery for Stenosis and Spondylolisthesis
- Paediatric Neurosurgical Procedures
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hydrocephalus – Adult & Paediatric
- Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery
- Spinal Instrumentation
Ojas Hospital also offers emergency treatment for brain and spine problem which includes:
- 24-hour Trauma care for Brain and Spine Injuries.
- Neurosurgical & Neurological Emergencies.
- Fully dedicated and experienced Neurocritical team
Our investigative facilities include
- Nerve Conduction studies
- Cerebral DSA
- 32 Slice CT Scan
- Digital X-Ray
- CT Angio
- 1.5T MRI
The Ojas hospital has a highly qualified and experienced team of neurosurgeons for providing the best healthcare in Chandigarh regarding any brain disorder. Our team always takes complete responsibility for patient’s care and comfort.
Our Neurosciences Team
- Prof. V.K. Kak – Senior Consultant (Neurosurgery) – Over 50 years of experience.
- Dr. V.K. Batish – Director & Senior Consultant (Neurosurgery) – Over 30 Years.
- Dr. A.K. Sharma – Senior Consultant (Neurosurgery) – Over 30 Years.
- Dr. Manish Budhiraja – Consultant (Neurosurgery) – Over 7 Years.
- Dr. Gaurav Jain – Consultant Neurology – Over 7 Years.
- Dr. Anil Bajaj – Senior Consultant Anaesthetic
Above are some names of our best neurosurgeons in Haryana, Chandigarh and Himachal Pradesh. They are highly qualified and experienced in providing the best and expert treatment of any brain disorder.
We use the best and latest techniques in treating all the skull, brain, spine, back and spinal cord lesions in children, adults and elderly with Microscopic, Minimally Invasive, and Endoscopic approaches.
We have state-of-the-art neurosurgical departments in OJAS hospital, Panchkula, Haryana, and Himachal Pradesh, with experienced faculty and staff.
It is one of the most premier and one of the best general medical centres in Chandigarh for specialized Neurosurgeries and Neurosurgical processes and best patient outcomes.
The Department of Neurosurgery serves patient care services for a broad range of Neurosurgical disorders. The Department is the major referral centre for patients with complicated Neurosurgical conditions.
The Neurosurgical Team at our hospital is considered among the best in the country. As one of the leading and best Neurosurgery Centre in the country, we serve surgical experience and expertise that few other hospitals can match.
Our Neurosurgery team specializes in Brain Tumour Surgeries – Glioblastoma Multiformis (GBM), Low-Grade Gliomas, Brain Stem Glioma and Optic Nerve Glioma.
Our team of Neurosurgeons has also served good results in several other neurosurgeries – Medulloblastoma, Meningioma, Pituitary Tumors, and Other Brain-Related Conditions. We are good in both adult as well as Paediatric Neurosurgeries.
Our main objective is to use the newest, suitable, compatible and latest proven techniques without compromising patients’ safety, achieving good surgical goals and outcomes.
Our unceasing effort is to minimize treatment-related complications and to improve patient’s quality of health.
Our team’s professional and experienced proficiency is complimented with our endeavour to serve our patients with proper care, compassion, competence and a firm commitment to ethical medical practices.