Welcome to the Department of General Surgery
Introduction: Laparoscopic surgery is minimal invasive.
Day Care Surgeries are offered for various indications resulting in early discharge from hospital. Surgery done through keyholes.
- Laparoscopic surgeries
- Abdominal surgeries
- Hernia repair
- Gall bladder surgery ( cholecystectomy )
- Colon and rectal surgery
- Fistula + fissure surgery
- Breast surgery
- Varicose vein
- Thyroid gland surgery
- Surgery for salivary gland.
- Trauma surgery
- Emergency laparotomy for intestinal diseases
- For all types of surgical emergencies.
- Ulcer perforation repair.
- All latest cancer surgeries. Breast conservation surgery, masectomy.
- Head and neck cancer surgeries – glossectomy, laryngectomy, commando surgery, neck dissection.
- Sphinter preservation surgery for rectal cancer, abdominoperineal resection, colectomy.
- Surgery for hepatobiliary cancer – Whipple’s pancreaticoduodenectomy, radical cholecystectomy, partial hepatectomy
- Surgery for gynaecological cancer – staging laparoscopy and laparotomy, radical hysterectomy.